Need help with HDT-SMP and HDT-PE on LE please!

Aiyatani

Hi everyone,

I have been trying to get hdt-smp set up in my game. I've researched, and asked on other sites on what mods I should use and how to do it. I play Skyrim Legendary Edition so there isn't a whole lot out there that isn't a dead end link or half information at least from what I have found.

I have several armor mods that work with hdt-pe that I would like to keep and I want to use some of the awesome new armors coming out that require SMP to work right. I'm trying to keep the jiggle I have and add some movement from SMP if you understand what I mean. Could someone please help me get HDT-PE and HDT-SMP to play well and actually work? What mods do I need? How do I set it up?

Please don't tell me to upgrade to SSE my computer won't let me I've tried... No I can't go out and buy new computer parts or a whole new computer my budget doesn't have room for that right now...

(Sorry for the attitude there, but I've been told both of those things so many times since SSE came out it's tiresome...)

Any help is appreciated. :)

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/100306 You could try BHUNP, it's been a long time since I played with LE but if I recall most clothing that works with PE should be "relatively" simple to get working with SMP instead, assuming of course that said clothing does not have custom bones for various wiggling things. I don't know of a way to get both systems to work on the same mesh and you probably would not want that anyway especially if your computer is on the lower powered end.

Depending on what you want to do with each system you might be able to get them to work in tandem by making sure that SMP does not apply itself to anything that PE is trying to control, you can add or remove entries from the defaultBBPs.xml to gain some control there.

There is a guide on converting PE outfits to SMP for LE.

Caution, the site linked here contains sexual content explore at your own risk. (this specific post is pretty tame though)