Win a Switch Lite or a $50 gift card with We The Players

• Please log in to reply
107 replies to this topic

TheTokenGeek

TheTokenGeek

Fan

• Premium Member
  • 428 posts
In response to post #82541073. #82545173, #82549618 are all replies on the same post.

Spoiler

Glad to have helped!

Tanis41493

Tanis41493

Journeyman

• Premium Member
  • 36 posts
In response to post #82562023. #82579853 is also a reply to the same post.

Spoiler

Oh good, that seems like the best way to do it in my opinion. I'll be setting up an account today and I've got some (hopefully) good reviews to share. Thanks for answering my question, I wish you and your group the best of luck in this endeavor, and I hope you have a wonderful day while staying safe :)

IdioticFortune

IdioticFortune

Stranger

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
You guys checking for plagiarism in the reviews? I feel many might exploit the giveaway by simply copy-pasting other reviews from other platforms.

acheung20

acheung20

Stranger

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts
In response to post #82562023. #82579853, #82589283 are all replies on the same post.

Spoiler

Will the winning reviews be posted/highlighted on the Nexusmods website?

Taufox

Taufox

Stranger

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
Not gonna lie, I'm pumped for this project, id really like this to have success.

jsbombjack

jsbombjack

Stranger

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
In response to post #82609743.

Spoiler

It's a fair concern. For the moment, we have reporting functionality for users to flag content for moderation. This flags it to TheTokenGeek and myself to review.

Over time if we need to more actively police this we will.

For this specific giveaway, we will be reading all the reviews ourselves and using our best judgement and will try to check for plagiarism as part of this process.

TheTokenGeek

TheTokenGeek

Fan

• Premium Member
  • 428 posts
In response to post #82636098.

Spoiler

YAAS Taufox, this is the kind of response we love to see! Spread the word and help us get the name out there... <3

acheung20

acheung20

Stranger

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts
Will the winning reviews be posted/highlighted on the Nexusmods news section each month?

Pickysaurus

Pickysaurus

Community Manager

• Admin
  • 12,669 posts
In response to post #82692378.

Spoiler

We'll look at doing something with it, yes. Not sure if it'll be a news post yet but we'll definitely announce it in some form.

TrueDragonzzz

TrueDragonzzz

Stranger

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
just added my own :)

Page loaded in: 0.928 seconds