Looksmenu Question

drevviken

Perhaps someone knows how to fix this:

I downloaded a preset for Piper and used the SLM command but for some reason her lip is twisted (it looks like its supposed to if I enable and disable her but the lip always comes back; I have no idea why) so I wanted to revert back to vanilla.

Is there a way or am I stuck with this version in this playthrough? :mellow:

Try Face Ripper. I don't know what's the best way, but I can tell you what comes to my mind. With Face Ripper open the Fallout4.esm. Find the Piper entry(2F1E-Piper) and save it as a json preset. Then load the preset on Piper.

Edit: When I said "the best way", what I meant was that Face Ripper can open game saves and has the option to reset a face. I haven't opened saves or used this option before, so I can't tell you how it works or if it will work.

Check if you have any mods that edit Piper. If not, make an override of her NPC form/entry in a new plugin. For this override add the flag "IsChargenPreset". Also when I commented on a mod a while back, someone told me that FMIN(Facial Morph Intensity) has to be removed. Maybe try the override with both settings and see if you can edit her face properly. If you do have mods that edit Piper's NPC form, just check for that flag and FMIN setting, edit the mod if necessary.

Edited by robotized

Perhaps someone knows how to fix this:

I downloaded a preset for Piper and used the SLM command but for some reason her lip is twisted (it looks like its supposed to if I enable and disable her but the lip always comes back; I have no idea why) so I wanted to revert back to vanilla.

Is there a way or am I stuck with this version in this playthrough? :mellow:

homemaker