"moderators"

Riddick

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

WE need "Police" for the same reason that the rest of the world needs law enforcment. So everything dosen't go up crap creek without a paddle. Also beacuse sometimes spammy n00btards come ^ and well...spam. So Peregrine eats there souls,and Switch feeds them to SpamBane and....whatever Malchik does. And isin't this forum for introductions. And...

so far all ive got r uptight remarks cuz i dont know all the rules yet lookin at me like im a freak i dont worship a website
Rember when you Registered? There was this little thing called the ToS that you agreed with? (Can be found HERE) Theres' also this list by Switch HERE. So even if we arn't "freaks that worship the site",we should still know the rules.

EDIT:Darn,Breton got there first will I was collecting links!

yeah i can understand an entire world or nation needing law enforce ment but this is a website besides wen u play morrowind do u actully obey the law i tihnk u guys might take this just a little too seriously

those moderator may be the only person to ever gotten AIDS from a toilet seat by sitting down before the last guy got up, and you may well have been voted "Man of the Year" by Time magazine for having had more meat between your buns than McDonald's, but what you fail to realize, is that all I want to hear from you is absolute silence. :angry2:

Just when I think I've read the stupidest post ever, you go and post another. Clearly, you spend way too much time in darkened rooms in front of your seven-year-old computer turning a whiter shade of pale. Go outside once in a while and breathe, before your brain starts to rot from all that festering stagnation and cognitive dysfunction.

You amaze me! I didn't think it was possible for one person to possess such a vast reservoir of undiluted gibberish! You're just another Internet-addicted idiot suffering from diarrhea of the mouth and constipation of the mind. Oh well, at least you only charge what your free advice is worth. To quote Thomas Brackett Reed: "They never open their mouths without subtracting from the sum of human knowledge."

You light up a room when you leave it. No doubt your life is so dull, that you can actually write your diary one week in advance. If you called the Suicide Hotline, they'd say: "Go ahead. Do it!" Maybe you wouldn't come across as such a jellyfish-sucking mental midget if you weren't intellectually outclassed by dead sheep; if your weren't so fat that your local 'All-You-Can-Eat' buffet had to install speed bumps, or if you didn't have a face so ugly that even your mother didn't know which end to put the diaper on. Who am I kidding? You would.

In conclusion, why don't you go away and play Russian roulette with all chambers fully-loaded?

that would be to all the "police" around here :bleh:

Archived