Always Having Issues With CBBE (SSE)

JDRSkyrim3803

Hello, fellow Dragonborn!

I always seem to get the common issue of having "hip clipping" (possibly the meshes or the skeleton, not too sure). I do know however, know it's an issue and a nuisance and would greatly appreciate if a kind soul were to help me with this issue.

Awaiting a reply, JDR

I always seem to get the common issue of having "hip clipping" (possibly the meshes or the skeleton, not too sure). I do know however, know it's an issue and a nuisance and would greatly appreciate if a kind soul were to help me with this issue.

Awaiting a reply, JDR

Awaiting a reply, JDR

Edited by JDRSkyrim3803

(FYI, this is the original Skyrim section of the forum, SSE has it's own section)

Did you build a body and the clothes/armor in Bodyslide? That will take care of most if not all issues of clipping.

Hey! first off I'd love to say thank you so much for taking the time out of your day to respond to me in my time of need. Currently I haven't built any outfits / done any modifications as I just did a clean re-installation of my sse(it gets hectic running 300 mods sometimes). Although I am slightly experienced in outfit studio/bodyslide, it's been quite some time since i've used the tool and find it difficult as of right now. Also, thank you for the heads up on there being a section in the forums dedicated for sse. See usually, I don't run into problems and it's uncommon for me to use the forums so I actually had a hard time starting a new post, let alone look for a specific section. I will look for that in the future.