Problems with the game fixed when I restored Disablemods temporarily

Deleted54170User

I got update 2.5.2 yesterday. The download and installation from STEAM stalled while it was installing on the PC.

Just on a lark I reset the Disablemods folder. And it worked so the download and install was successful.

Now I have the disable mods folder set to EnableDisabledmods so I can easily switch back to Disabled for the upgrades.

I tested version 2.5.2 with mods again. Some of the mods, even updated in June for version 2.4.2 are now non-functional.

If friends of mine want to add me so we can play in the new No Man's Sky vers 2.5.2 ... Send me a PM.

I have just loaded No Man's Sky and checked for an update. No Man's Sky 2.5.2 is the latest.

No mention of a version called 2.54, or version change to a version like a 2.5.4 is has appeared.

Would you kindly update your Post with a link to the news you're sharing northerner69?

I have just loaded No Man's Sky and checked for an update. No Man's Sky 2.5.2 is the latest.

No mention of a version called 2.54, or version change to a version like a 2.5.4 is has appeared.

Would you kindly update your Post with a link to the news you're sharing northerner69?

I think your flux capacitor is broken!

https://www.nomanssky.com/2020/06/crossplay-patch-2-54/ <<<<<<< 18th June

Thanks Marty! :tongue: For fixing the wire to the Flux Capacitor and getting the link line reconnected. The link is now easy to see on my teleportation map. Now I can find where I left my Delorean parked the last Back to the Future time; where I hit my head.

Giga WHATS?!

Watts Doc! Giga-Watts.

I like jjhookah's Space station Revamp port work too. Still works with the > Pardon my concussion) 2.52 that STEAM just patched on my PC yesterday.

Lo2k's Space Station interior Fixs 1.1 looks much nicer, as well.

After reading all about 2.54 it should be in the version space. I'll have to wait until I can find some caffeine that isn't diluted with so much water Highlander says I use to much of. Then I can get back the motivation to do anything, other then just play the game.

Thanks for the link.

Thanks Marty! :tongue: For fixing the wire to the Flux Capacitor and getting the link line reconnected. The link is now easy to see on my teleportation map. Now I can find where I left my Delorean parked the last Back to the Future time; where I hit my head.

Giga WHATS?!

Watts Doc! Giga-Watts.

After reading all about 2.54 it should be in the version space. I'll have to wait until I can find some caffeine that isn't diluted with so much water Highlander says I use to much of. Then I can get back the motivation to do anything, other then just play the game.

Thanks for the link.

Don't mention it Doc, I'm just glad you found your way home and back to the 21st century. :cool: :laugh:

I just a moment ago found where to look for the version. The updates are in the first STEAM window when the main play button is pushed and the two new boxes, the 1 with the play button in it, appear.

2.52 is still the one installed on STEAM.

When will version 2.53 and 2.54 be uploaded for PC STEAM gamers?