CK follower not in world

mewarmonger

Ok, I dropped the file in my mod manager. The follower was there, follows me, and fights, so it works. Cool. I can only think of one problem. In the Bee and Barb, standing in a certain spot upstairs turns one half of the tavern's walls into white nothingness. Any idea why it would do that?

I'm glad you got it working. If you get a chance, double check that he doesn't have any AI packages leftover from the original NPC. For the most basic follower, you can get away with a single default sandbox package, with no set schedule, for a certain distance from the editor position, or for an entire cell. (256, 512, etc. from wherever in the Bee & Barb you place him, meaning he'll only use furniture or markers within that range, or stand there staring, or select the actual cell for Bee & Barb and he'll sandbox everywhere he can see, whenever he's not following you. If you use MyHomeIsYourHome, Multiple Floors Sandboxing, he will be able to detect and use furniture up or downstairs as well. Or, if you make bashed patches, you can set that as a tweak in the settings. I think those mods use 576 and -576 for the cylinder height.)

As far as the Bee and Barb, I have no idea what would cause that.