Is there a way to avoid these issues?

Hey, badly I've opened up a topic already in the Mod Talk, even though I think the chances to meet a Gamebryo wizard here are much higher. ^^

So...

I've took my "Oblivion Subtle Sprint" mod and wanted to implement it into a mod which I write for Nehrim.

In addition to that I realized how bad the solution with "ModAV2" was as that function cannot work with decimal values, furthermore even if I use a function that works with decimal values it will still be tied to the framerate.

I've released Subtle Sprint, while I capped Oblivion to 60 FPS. And it worked pretty well for that amount.

However, as not everyone is capping the FPS for Oblivion (even though it's recommended), I wanted to completely redo the way the fatigue is drained.

So, here is my solution with an ability or a disease:

Both settings would work but both have graphical annoyances which I would like to remove.

Is there any way to remove the blur effect when using a disease or the spell time from the HUD when using an ability?

Cheers

Ah sorry, for the inconvenience.

I actually went through the list of functions on CS Wiki and found this one: SetMagicEffectIsHostile

After trying it out with setting the fatigue penalties to diseases, I got rid of the blur by making DGFA "non-hostile" as long as the player is sprinting.

Afterwards, DGFA will be set back to hostile.

Not the best solution as it can be exploited on NPCs if a spell with DGFA is casted on them they probably won't be upset about as long as the player is sprinting. ^^

Anyways, that's probably the best I can come up with.

Maybe that was helpful for someone with a similar issues, I don't know.

Anyways, cheers