⚠ Known Issue: Media on User Profiles ×

Mods requests

chaos3176

I cannot mod myself so am asking if anyone can make a couple mods. First is the starting money...would like to be able to change it up to 50m at least. Second is a mod so i can find the damn save games files. Looked everywhere and i do mean everywhere on my pc and they are not there. So how is game able to show saved games? Don't know as i used a full day tearing through everything on pc looking for them LOL. Very frustrating. Other than those 2 mods i am almost happy with the game. PS...they should have picked up game where MW4: Mercenaries left off. A shame they didn't do that as it would have been a romp through the whole IS for it :D

Instead of adding money maybe the mod could be getting the Firestarter FSH9 as starting mech instead of that useless Javelin:)

Edited by chaos3176

• 3 weeks later...

Save games are in AppData\Local\MW5Mercs\Saved\SaveGames under the Users folder. For money, there are several mods that increase rewards. Starting money would be easy enough to do, but I doubt many people would want to remove the challenge of starting out, so probably not worth the effort.

• 1 month later...

I looked there first then went through every place including hidden folders and no such thing as MW5 saved games on my pc :( So i tried making sure the cloud save was off, uninstalled game completely including removal from registry, reinstalled game, made sure cloud save unchecked and still made no difference LOL. No saved games on the pc. So it is a mystery :) Thanks for the help.