Modding Help

1osufan1

High all, I've been recently been having problems with Fallout New Vegas, or technically the Tale of Two Wastelands Mod. I have other mods installed which I think may be causing the problems. About every 10-15 minutes while playing the game it stutters and crashes. This happens when just exploring about, or it'll happen when loading into a new area. Here is my mod load order, if anyone has any suggestions, please let me know. https://pastebin.com/MfEzwGz3

* Do you have "New Vegas Stutter Remover" (NVSR) installed? If so, please see the 'Issue: CTD after 10-20 minutes of play (post-Win10 2017 FCU)' and 'Issue: CTD without warning, "Out of Memory error", or stops responding after the Main Menu' entries in the 'Solutions to "Crash To Desktop" (CTD) problems' section in the wiki "Fallout NV Mod Conflict Troubleshooting" guide.

:* As an alternative to NVSR, if you are running Win7 or Win10, try using the "New Vegas Tick Fix (NVTF)" mod instead. However, until NVTF includes the option, you may want to continue to use NVSR for the "iThreadsFixedToCPUs" setting.

* Related to the NVSR problem, for problems AFTER a save game is loaded see also 'Issue: Incomplete save game load' in the "Troubleshooting" guide.

-Dubious-

NMCs_Texture_Pack_For_New_Vegas Requires 4GB patch

Fallout 3 Hirezd Does this work for FNV? Did you install this manually?

Wasteland Flora and Terrain Overhaul probably conflicts with NMC

*Unmanaged: YUPTTW You don't have TTW.

There are a lot of files that depend upon NVSE, but you didn't mention that it is installed.

I have TTW installed, not sure why I'm getting the unmanaged YUPTTW. I've installed the 4GB patch too I'll try to remove the Wasteland Flora and Terrain overhaul and see if that works. NVSE should be installed as well.

Edited by 1osufan1

So, the graphic you provided is not your complete load order?

A complete load order, showing the file extensions, as provided by LOOT, would be necessary in order to accurately provide any solutions.