KoTR mods do not seem to be applied

perilomo

Heya,

Just decided to replay KoTR and have downloaded a couple of mods using Vortex (Just CBA to deal with installing them manually).

The problem is - It doesn't seems to work. None of the mods I've downloaded and deployed seem to be working. The Override folder in KoTR is full, however nothing works.

I've even downloaded a mod for the main menu just to test and nothing happens.

It is the GOG version of the game by the way

Any ideas where to look?

Hi HadToRegister,

Sorry I was at work when adding this update and didn't think much of it. You are right and I really should've given more details

So I've went into settings and into "Mods" section

There I've changed the Mod Stagin Folder for KOTR and applied it.

After which I've re-installed all of the mods and deployed them.

Now some mods do work (Like the starting screen, just to test things I've changed the Sith uniform to black) but the majority of them do not work =/

So I am not sure what I did wrong, however this is better than before when no mods were working at all

Hi HadToRegister,

Sorry I was at work when adding this update and didn't think much of it. You are right and I really should've given more details

So I've went into settings and into "Mods" section

There I've changed the Mod Stagin Folder for KOTR and applied it.

After which I've re-installed all of the mods and deployed them.

Now some mods do work (Like the starting screen, just to test things I've changed the Sith uniform to black) but the majority of them do not work =/

So I am not sure what I did wrong, however this is better than before when no mods were working at all

Did you move the Mod Staging Folder to the same drive as the game?

I'm wondering if it's a case of the Mod not being Zipped up correctly, so Vortex can't install it properly

Yup, from C to D

How do I check if it was zipped correctly? All I did was literally click "Install with manager" from the website really on all of them

I'm not familiar with KoTR mods, but a way to preview how a file is zipped up, is to click on the PREVIEW link right below the DOWNLOAD WITH MANAGER button, and it will show you the folder and file structure of the mod.

I do that all the time with Bethesda Games, especially the older ones