Game Crashing On Load Screen

WolfandKatana

Hey guys,

I'm new to this forum applying mods to games so I'm hoping the experienced members here could help me determine the source of this problem, much appreciated. I have tried un-installing/re-installing the game a few times to try different things, but to no avail.

Game version is e1.4.1.232571

I keep encountering the error message below when I'm launching the game from both Steam & Vortex.

*_*: "The application faced a problem. We need to collect necessary files to fix this problem. Would you like to upload these files now?" Yes/No.

This is after I rearrange and enable the mods in the order below.

(1) Native

(2) SandBox Core

(3) CustomBattle

(4) Sandbox

(5) StoryMode

(6) ModLib

(7) Bannerlord Tweaks

( :cool: Amazons

(9) Cheer Mod

(10) Dismemberment

(11) Slicer

(12) Dead Clans Deactivate

(13) Faction Color Enabler

(14) Better Lords

(15) AlwaysKeepHorsesAndFood

Regardless of whether I select Yes/No, the game would crash.

Further Context:

This is my first time using Vortex to manage and enable the Bannerlord mods. Prior to this, I would download the mods and disable the security on them manually in File Properties. However, none of the mods I downloaded would register in the Bannerlord Mods list in the launch window. I tried Vortex after this, which seemed to work.

Appreciate any suggestions.

Thanks.

I'd double check you aren't missing any dependencies - most mods will put the requirements in the description.

If you have them all, check to see if your mod versions are compatible with the current version of the game you're on and with each other (some mods conflict with each other)

Finally if all the above is true, it would be the load order of the mods, I normally keep bannerlord tweaks at the very bottom as a rule of thumb.

Thanks Prolim,

Those are some good suggestions. I'll go back and check.

I experimented with a different order and had some partial success ( was able to play the game for a 2 hours before I received the same error).

I'll move the Bannerlord Tweaks mod to the bottom!

A mixed bag of successes and failures.

I've gone back and experimented with a few different load orders for the mods. Here is my list thus far:

1) Native

2) Sandbox Core

3) CustomBattle

4) Sandbox

5) StoryMode

6) ModLib

7) Dismemberment v1.1.0

8) Keehu's Slicer

9) Settlement Icons for 1.4.0

10) Loot Overhaul

11) EquipBestItem

12) KeepOwnFief-Beta

13) KillBanditsRaiseRelations

14) BannerlordTweaks

With this load order, I've been able to confirm that all installed mods are working and I've been able to play the game.

However...I've discovered that once I'm engaged in a battle with troop numbers approaching 600-1000, my game would crash with the following error: https://snipboard.io/CHfxGr.jpg

I've gone back and checked a Battle Size tweak in Bannerlord Tweaks in-game mod menu, but it's set to the default 1000 troops. Again, this error appears and crashes my game whenever there is 600-1000 troop count in a battle.

Greatly appreciate any pieces of advice. Thanks

Happy to announce that I'm able to get this to an acceptable working state by incorporating the use of:

• Fixed Launcher: Wish I found this sooner, it reordered my mods automatically to a functional load order.

• BattleSizeUnlocker: This mod enabled me to raise my battle troop maximum limit to around ~2,100. This was a great improvement on the maximum limit available to the base game (~500-700?) and BannerLordTweaks (1,500?). That said, I'm still experiencing crashes here and there in battles coming close to the set maximum, but that where game saves come in.

Thanks for the feedback. If there are any other tips that can help improve my current state, I would appreciate it greatly.