Casting Scripting Spells on Enemy NPCs

LordChimera

Specifically spells like "Bound X" and there seems to is no way to have those kinds of spells to set on "Cast Target." Would using a Script do the trick? If so how to create such a Script?

My intent was to create a custom spell: Command Humanoid + Bound X + Damage Health. The idea is to control an enemy while giving it Bound Armor while its health get shaved off... while fighting its fellow enemy NPCs.

ermm, what's the prob?

you're adding three pre-defined spells already a part of the game. open up the CW, go to spells, right click add new ... name it something unique.

edit, right click on effects and add:
command humanoid
bound armor ... i have 10 different ones in my options
damage health

open console (~), player.addspell LordChimera's puppet

each one has it's own options, although ... i do find your methodology unbalanced. force yourself to rip enchantments and only singular ones, thus no multiple shield spells on one, one enchanted item w/ the max found shield spell for this example. it keeps the game challenging, otherwise why bother. i get bored w/ easy way to quick. save yourself the time and just play in god-mode ... i don't think anybody wants this ... i surely don't.

any who, good luck on future endeavors. hate to see ya' wasting time on a custom spell ... well, it's going to kill the game experience for ya'.

Edited by bobbyskel78

• 3 weeks later...

i guess i should just shove a sock in my mouth when it comes to opinions, albeit i do honestly believe something earned is much more rewarding than something given. anything worth doing is worth doing well. don't pee into the wind.

oh .... there's already a couple of mods that you could really create god-like spells from. any who, i dig em ... just like pre-stated, i try to keep things somewhat leveled out, lest i get bored.

Madspellz Advanced Magecraft

etc.