I recently got into modding Skyrim SE and I wanted to ask for some advice on my load order.
I took my time with this list, I spent almost 2 days of reading descriptions since I dont want to be an error due to my incompetence.
So before I begin installing the mods, I wanted to hear some thoughts on it by more experienced people here.
Here is the lsit of mods. I also plan to install them in this order:
1. Unofficial Skyrim Patch SE
2. SkyUI SE
3. SSE Engine Fixes
4. PapyrusUtil SE
5. ENB Helper
6. Racemenu SE
8. FNIS SE
9. FNIS Creature Pack SE
10. XP32 Maximum Skeleton Special Extended
11. Bodyslide and Outfit Studio
12. Sexlab Framework SE
13. JContainers SE
14. Sexlab Animation Loader SE
15. More Nasty Critters SE
16. Animated Beast Cocks (ABC) SE
17. Bilyy SLAL Animations SE
18. Simple Sexing
19. GSPoses Idle
20. GSPoses SE
21. Leijona Barbarian Follower SE
22. Touched By Dibella SE
23. HDT-SMP (Skinned Mesh Physics) SE
24. Touched By Dibella SMP
25. Dragon's Crown Sorceress Outfit TBD SMP
26. Obsidian Weathers and Seasons SE
27. Alternate Start - Live another life SE
This is the mod list.
There are a few things that worry me tho.
- GSPoses Idle had no SE or LE version. So it might cause problems. The Idle is a simple animation where the character puts one arm on the waist.
- Simple Sexing also did not have a SE or LE version. The author said it should be compatible with Special Edition since there are no Oldrim only features that this mod uses. This mod is also vital since it uses the adult animations provided by the other mods.
- Leijona Barbarian Follower is a custome follower. So I dont know how well she will play with Touched By Dibella since this mod replacer all female NPCs bodies.
Thats about it.
Im using Obsidian Weathers and Season for the ENB I plan to use, which is Intrigued ENB SE. It sees like a very simple ENB.
I wanted to download Rudy ENB but I did not want to download the particle patch and ENB light. So I went with Intrigued ENB.
I also dont want to change my game too much. VIsually I mean. I have grown nostalgic and attached to the Vanilla SKyrim look. So I avoided stuff like NobleSkyrim2k, AmidianBorn Textures, grass mods, water mods etc ....
If my game is stable and it does not crash, I plan to add EnaiSiaion gameplay mods.
But If my game crashes Im thinking of removing the adult mods (FNIS Creature Pack SE, Sexlab Framework SE, Sexlab Animation Loader SE, More Nasty Critters SE, AnimatedBeastCocks(ABC)SE, Bilyy SLAL Animations SE, SimpleSexing). I will only probably keep GSPoses SE, since it has some nice idle animations.
So let me know what you think and what would you advice me about this list. Thank you and have a nice day.