Gomorrah Crash, Need Help.

SMM0007

Hey, you guys have probably heard of this type of thing before, but I might as well ask around. I'm doing a roleplay playthrough of the game and I'm having trouble entering Gomorroah. It instantly crashes every time I try to enter through the front. The problem extends to the first floor of Vault 22, but I was able to work around that one by using console commands. The only reason I don't do that here is because I actually want to gamble this time and need access to a few quests.

I've tried using the Cowboy trick, so it doesn't really work here

As always, I'll put my Mod List up here.

New Vegas Mod List:

Fallout NV
Dead Money
Honest Hearts
Lonesome Road
Old World Blues
Tribal Pack
Mercenary Pack
Classic Pack
Caravan Pack
Gun RunnersA rsenal
More Perks
A World Of Pain
Someguy Series
Moon Quest
Rockwell Pursuit
New Vegas Bounties
Perk Every Level
More Perks Update
Main Story Alterations
Level 49 Forever
The Better Angels
The Inheritance
Lightshow Industries Vigor Tester
Special Every Two Levels
New Vegas Bounties II
New Vegas Bounties III
Autumn Leaves
Unlimited Traits
HTRP-Vendor Supply Refresh
HTRP-Daily Vendor Restock
xatmosSkillPerks
TheLozza's_Gasmasks_V2
New Vegas Killer
Skill Book Recipe Return
Headhunting
Rockwell Descent Mod
CAGE 1.9.3.2

Without the file extensions, I can only assume the mods I don't recognize are ESPs and not ESMs in the wrong order.

What I don't see are YUP, or any other "fix" mods such as NVAC in addition to the NVSE helper mods that do not appear in the load order. So ... let's start with the basics.

Anytime the game "Crashes to the Desktop" (CTD) it's typically going to generate an error message in the Windows Eventlog. Please see the "Windows Error Messages" section of the wiki "How to read most Bethesda game error logs" article.

Please see the 'Vanilla Load Order' entry in the 'First Timer Advice' section; and the 'Common Game Problems' section of the wiki "FNV General Mod Use Advice" article. Also in particular the 'Essentials for Getting Started' and 'Towards Game Stability' sections.

If the problem persists, please provide ALL the information requested in the wiki "How to ask for help" article. Don't forget to identify things that do not appear in the "load order", such as the version of Windows, if you are using a "Steam" or "GOG" and/or "regional language version" of the game (even if you are playing it in English); using the FNV4GB Patch, NVSE and it's related plugins; replacements for textures (specifically their larger image sizes: 1024x1024, etc.), animations, or "bodies", etc.; and "post-processors" like ENB or SweetFX. It saves us playing "20 questions" and gets you a more specific answer more quickly. (The usual turn-around on post and reply in an older game forum is 24 hours.) Screenshots of the "load order" don't usually work so well because they tend to cut off or fail to display needed information and are hard to "piece together" into a complete and coherent picture.

I recommend anyone read the entire "FNV General Mod Use Advice" article to understand the differences between this game and others you may have experience with; especially if this is your first attempt to play a modded FNV or it's been more than a year since you last did so. It is designed for someone who has never played a modded PC game before, so it tries to avoid making any assumptions, is kept "up-to-date", and covers years of "lessons learned". It is NOT a list of various mods to install that happen to work on the author's machine. It addresses fundamentals underlying how to get the basic game and mods to work together.

-Dubious-