Not sure if any would be willing but...

I was wondering if there is a weapon modder out there that might be willing to make a weapon for me with a little research and view on what the game already has. Seeing as I would like this available to all platforms and PS4 being the system I play on I was wondering if a Modder might be interested.

Basically all I have in mind right now is a Dragon Slayer sword which I am more inspired by the example of Val'roc I believe the sword it is called in Eragon, but I was thinking maybe a Silvery Sword model would be could for this and with a blue blade using all vanilla assets already in the game.

I'd also like the sword to be intended for higher level players and to refine it you would need Dragon materials, to refine, and to make better versions of potentially alternate colors, Blue, Red, Green, Gold, Silver among some. As for the starting damage I thought something in comparison to a max leveled damage daedric weapon would be doable, Like Merida's Dawnbreaker I believe it has 120 attack at level 50.

Intended as a late game weapon or at least higher level players it being on par with some other stronger weapons seems good. With an Enchantment that does double the damage to dragons and enhances a choice magic, anything in destruction as the blade its what I'd like to be a spell sword weapon.

Additionally it would be cool if the blade could be found in an extensive dungeon with a considerable quest involved with it that you get by reading a book in Sky haven? Either the Dawn Guards or the Blades Headquarters.

The quest would take you deep deep beneath the earth like the caves that lead to dwemer ruins and it would lead to eventually what looks like an old, giant arena underground long abandoned over time, with a selection of dwemer buildings as if it was a hub for trade and entertainment. Further down you go the tunnels get more difficult with stronger enemies and more traps, scattered high level chests you can loot on your way down... eventually you'll find the sword embedded in a stone at the center of a circular room and near back is a coffin harboring the last known Dragon Rider of the third era. A book nearby would detail a bit of a story about them and to get the blade you need to solve a puzzle in order to get it that is in the same room.

As much as I'd like this and I am posting it, I'm not getting my hopes up. I know modders are busy and not all have the time for such extensive requests from people in the community. So I am leaving this here for any to read and look and leave comments if they choose.

I was wondering if there is a weapon modder out there that might be willing to make a weapon for me with a little research and view on what the game already has. Seeing as I would like this available to all platforms and PS4 being the system I play on I was wondering if a Modder might be interested.

Basically all I have in mind right now is a Dragon Slayer sword which I am more inspired by the example of Val'roc I believe the sword it is called in Eragon, but I was thinking maybe a Silvery Sword model would be could for this and with a blue blade using all vanilla assets already in the game.

I'd also like the sword to be intended for higher level players and to refine it you would need Dragon materials, to refine, and to make better versions of potentially alternate colors, Blue, Red, Green, Gold, Silver among some. As for the starting damage I thought something in comparison to a max leveled damage daedric weapon would be doable, Like Merida's Dawnbreaker I believe it has 120 attack at level 50.

Intended as a late game weapon or at least higher level players it being on par with some other stronger weapons seems good. With an Enchantment that does double the damage to dragons and enhances a choice magic, anything in destruction as the blade its what I'd like to be a spell sword weapon.

Additionally it would be cool if the blade could be found in an extensive dungeon with a considerable quest involved with it that you get by reading a book in Sky haven? Either the Dawn Guards or the Blades Headquarters.

The quest would take you deep deep beneath the earth like the caves that lead to dwemer ruins and it would lead to eventually what looks like an old, giant arena underground long abandoned over time, with a selection of dwemer buildings as if it was a hub for trade and entertainment. Further down you go the tunnels get more difficult with stronger enemies and more traps, scattered high level chests you can loot on your way down... eventually you'll find the sword embedded in a stone at the center of a circular room and near back is a coffin harboring the last known Dragon Rider of the third era. A book nearby would detail a bit of a story about them and to get the blade you need to solve a puzzle in order to get it that is in the same room.

As much as I'd like this and I am posting it, I'm not getting my hopes up. I know modders are busy and not all have the time for such extensive requests from people in the community. So I am leaving this here for any to read and look and leave comments if they choose.

No, which is why it would have to be using things already a part of the game. As I mentioned above it has to have existing content to be used for what I'm looking for, people make mods for the PS4 using what is already there.