Game Chacter Visual Modding Help

NexusKaizen

I'm a Begginer at Modding and don't know any Basics yet

I wanted to roleplay as a knight with a hidden soul inside where if it senses danger or hostile enemies nearby,

a black aura envelopes the character and stay's on it until all the aggro is either killed or lost.

The black aura in the screenshot, the Poison Cloak is originally an aura enchantment along with the ebony armor and only manifest itself when crouched.

Originally the armor is grey but with the FX Eye Candy Ring, the aura (Posion Cloak) managed to manifest itself even when standing as seen here.

The FX Eye candy ring mod makes specific aura's in the game equippable while not taking any equip slots, making the aura appear on the character.

Though the downside is I need to manually equip it everytime I want the aura to show when trying to roleplay.

I thought of finding auto-equip mods so that the ring can just be equipped when in-combat and the aura would appear,

but the mods I found are either complicated, only support spells, or don't have the "when in combat" option.

Seeing as the author of the mod successfully linked the aura to appear when the ring is equipped, I thought maybe you

can also add it in as a Passive.

Is there a way to make my own personal mod where I take the aura of the Poison Cloak in the Vanilla game,

put it as a passive ability in-game and make it so that it can only be activated by aggro and danger?

Edited by NexusKaizen