ENB making game bright out of nowhere

catchby84

OK here is the scenario: Rudy ENB was working fine, so much so i havent touched the ENB sliders or changed anything in the past year or so because i know its a blessing for me to use all the texture mods, NPC mods, and an ENB and still run at 40 FPS. so today when i went to my pipboy it was was super bright and unreadable. BUT when i go indoors or into freeside, however, this problem goes away. when i turn off my ENB in the mojave wastelands the brightness problem continues. what is happening.

also it is possible the issue is now the ENB because the world looks fine when the enb is on. its the pipboy thats turns white when i use it. when that happens the entire world still looks good, but it is when i turn theenb off that the world is suddenly all white and bright. sorry the image sucks but i couldnt upload any better images. can use google drive is someone needs better pics.

Edited by catchby84

You say you haven't touched ENB, but what about anything else about the game? Did you recently update any mods? Make any change to the game INI files?

In general, if you haven't changed anything about your game and it suddenly stops working correctly you need to look to other causes: such as software updates to Windows, programming libraries such as ".Net", or hardware drivers. Older games eventually get dropped from product testing. It is also possible you are having problems with your hard drive. It never hurts to run "chkdsk" and an anti-virus scan.

FYI: If you recently had a Windows system update, you only have 10 days to revert to the previous version if you decide to choose that option.

-Dubious-