Level up problem

hey guys i have an unusual problem. every time my character reaches level six the status progress bar to next level is constantly maxed out. i can go from level six to thirty in a minute with the game no longer telling me to rest to level up. i uninstalled the game reinstalled and the problem happened again at level six. the only mod i am using is CM Partners and this has never caused an issue before. the only thing i changed in construction set was the weight of the armor my character is using. does anyone have any idea what could be causing this bug. I have also started a new game twice each time with a different race and it is still happening.

Check your armor tweak ESP for wild edits using TES4Edit.

their was no esp for my armor tweak i simply opened the armor file in construction set and changed it's weight of 22.000 to 1,000. could this be causing a problem because i use sneak a lot and at one point it says the weight of your boots no longer effect your ability to sneak after a certain amount of sneaking leveling. am i so low in weight it is causing a problem. I done this because my character is sluggish from the weight early in the game.

hey guys i have an unusual problem. every time my character reaches level six the status progress bar to next level is constantly maxed out. i can go from level six to thirty in a minute with the game no longer telling me to rest to level up. i uninstalled the game reinstalled and the problem happened again at level six. the only mod i am using is CM Partners and this has never caused an issue before. the only thing i changed in construction set was the weight of the armor my character is using. does anyone have any idea what could be causing this bug. I have also started a new game twice each time with a different race and it is still happening.

Post your loadorder.