ok, so i want to improve on the loot, but i don't know what defines a good leveled loot option. i would like to break it down into several spectrums, basically for common sense.

for npcs: combat, magic, stealth

for creatures: not so sure, perhaps there's a way to break creatures down to that same three simplicity, but i'm not seeing it right now.

well, it's not like i'm getting paid to do this s#*!, so. i'm using a while loop w/ a getcellchanged condition and adding the loot at least for the npc's based on combat specialization. using a faction as a flag.

creatures, i'm kinda' stuck and even w/ the npcs ... not sure what would be a good balanced and fun guide ... should i set a pc offset for all or only add to those w/ an existing, and what are really common, but also rare, ... i wanted to add some loot to the rare.

i'm approaching this from a loop/game mode disposition, thus it should affect any mods that have altered common lists ... once again, this is where i'm stuck, what are common lists that other mods commonly use?

i hope i'm being straight-forward ... i rarely get even a suggestion from my questions.

• 2 weeks later...

i have one mod that came w/ a partial CM ... already using MOO which adds companions too, but i elected to go ahead and just add the CM mod itself ... might bog my game down, although that should be easily fixable.

not sure why i'm trying to re-create the wheel, there's already tons of items that individuals added and never put in the game. drag and drop in a leveled list. i think i might have an idea for many creatures as most use some form of combat style. guess i could just divvy the creatures based on style: ie. default imp cs covers pixies, imps, fimps, elder imps, brute imps ... i think the 'combat style' list is about 30 or so.

i was curious, as the way i'm writing this is in game mode activated each time a player enters a new cell ... i'm hesitant on that one, as in my experience that's usually where ctd's occur. guess i should add a short delay before starting the loop.