Kayran Killed Saved game

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...

hey, im having problems here too, or me, the QTE is ending too quickly or it isnt going up fast enough. if anyone could kill it, and then save for me, Id appreciate it soooo much.

https://www.mediafire.com/?ecnwa17dq7dkav8

idk if this is important or not, but im using the neutral adda is alive - shani save

http://www.nexusmods.com/witcher2/mods/180/?tab=2&navtag=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.nexusmods.com%2Fwitcher2%2Fajax%2Fmodfiles%2F%3Fid%3D180&pUp=1

and a few other mods; Enchant All, Thyssen dark mode, Dark Geralt of Rivia combo pack mod, 70 levels

• 4 months later...
  • 4 months later...

I used a god-mode mod to beat it, then unloaded the mod. I have a non-steam version, just had to add the mod file to a folder (...cookedpc/abilities) I had to create underneath the cookedpc folder

after killing the sob, deleted the mod file

The Kayran was a screw-up on the devs parts - WAY TOO TOUGH for that early in the game!

I used a god-mode mod to beat it, then unloaded the mod. I have a non-steam version, just had to add the mod file to a folder (...cookedpc/abilities) I had to create underneath the cookedpc folder

after killing the sob, deleted the mod file

The Kayran was a screw-up on the devs parts - WAY TOO TOUGH for that early in the game!

that works.......if you are actually being killed by the kayran and not failing it because of the buggy QTE not throwing u onto the pillar, and only dropping u like you failed(even though u didnt)

• 6 months later...

Are any kind souls with better skills and better rigs still playing savegames for the Kayran-impaired? I have a QTE problem where no matter how low the resolution or how fast I click the mouse, I can't get it to fill up while I'm riding the tentacle. I have tried so many things: I've reduced the resolution to 800x600 (windowed), lowered the mode from normal to easy, deselected "difficult QTEs," experimented with the mouse sensitivity, printed out the walkthroughs, studied the Youtube videos. I've been at this for three days and I'm ready to give up on the game.

I would be super-grateful if someone was willing to get my Geralt through the battle. I loved the first witcher game and I would really love to play this through at least once. I tried to play it a year ago and got stuck in the same place.

My savegame is here: https://www.dropbox.com/s/h3k0wogzyuta1ec/PG_Witcher2_AutoSave_0087.sav?dl=0

If anyone is willing to do this--thanks in advance!

Edited by puritangurl

• 7 months later...

Im having the same ishue with the quick time event I cant seem to be able to cut off the last tentical to trigger the cut scene

dont die but right click does not make a diffence whether i do or not left click fill up the bar get droped endless cycle untill my fingers get sore or i quite the game. and yes I know its right click left click then space bar. I dont get an idicator for ether the right click or the space bar I have even tried with a x box game pad just get the x indicator .

however I dont know how nore can I post a link to my saved game becase I deleted all the kayren related files becase I was trying to use the dead kayen save mod with my steam vershion of the game becase I had over 40 auto saves I have been at this for almost 2 weeks . Rather than trying to help indvidual gamers wich is comendible but time consuming there must be some way to just trigger the cut scene that ends the kayren fight? and skip the quick time event entirely for those of us who olny get the tentical rideing with no space bar idicator if i find out how to do this i will post .