Kayran Killed Saved game

It's about graphics, you MUST switch to smaller resolution in Game options - otherwise you may try million times and never finish.

I was playing in 800x640 windowed with everything on the lowest and it still did not work. Probably my laptop is just to slow. I had the same problem at the intro quest raising the portcullis.

• 1 month later...

I had the same Issue, and what I done was this. My Aspect Ratio was set to 4:3 I changed that Ratio in the Launcher under options to 16:9 then set the screen resolution to 640X480 and when it came time to hit the X for me cause I use an XBOX 360 controller, the bar filled up no issues. it took a bit more mashing the X but it finally worked. Hence Garalt held on, bridge destroyed and so forth. Not sure what will work for anyone else on PC, but this worked for me. Hope it helps others with the same issue with QTE bar. Happy Gaming.

• 1 year later...

I can not beat this kayran and I can not use any of the save files I have seen out there, can anyone beat this for me if I upload my file for me? This really sucks cause you barely even get into the game and this boss fight is hard :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: