Some mods do not fully Deploy (Fallout 4)

zieniet2

Good riddance! fixed the problem!

It seemed that Vortex didn't load the missing files in the plugin section. Disabling all mods and re-enabling everything fixed my issue.

THE PLUGIN SECTION is what I've been asking you about this whole Time.

Correct.

The weird thing was that all mods in the mods tab were labeled green and enabled.

I Pressed deploy mods at the top yellow bar.

When going to the plugins tab everything was labeled green and enabled.

So my confusion came when everything on Vortex looked alright but Fallout 4 gave all these missing plugin errors.

In the end it got fixed however I have no idea how.

anyway thanks for the help.

Edit:

After some digging around I found the issue. Both Vortex (everything enabled) as the fallout4/data are as they should be.

However when going to %LOCALAPPDATA%/fallout4/plugins.txt The list of plugins in the txt file is incomplete or outdated.

When writing down the plugins manually everything starts to work as it should in game.

So either fallout 4 itself or Vortex has some issues editing this file.

OK, THIS part is Important, because it sounds like you have TWO installs of Vortex

The list of plugins in the txt file is incomplete or outdated.

If it's outdated, there's a possibility of a 2nd Installation writing to a different plugins.txt

Do me a favor and have windows do a search on your Drives for a file called "plugins.txt" (without the quotes), to see if you have more than one

Good riddance! fixed the problem!

It seemed that Vortex didn't load the missing files in the plugin section. Disabling all mods and re-enabling everything fixed my issue.

THE PLUGIN SECTION is what I've been asking you about this whole Time.

Correct.

The weird thing was that all mods in the mods tab were labeled green and enabled.

I Pressed deploy mods at the top yellow bar.

When going to the plugins tab everything was labeled green and enabled.

So my confusion came when everything on Vortex looked alright but Fallout 4 gave all these missing plugin errors.

In the end it got fixed however I have no idea how.

anyway thanks for the help.

Edit:

After some digging around I found the issue. Both Vortex (everything enabled) as the fallout4/data are as they should be.

However when going to %LOCALAPPDATA%/fallout4/plugins.txt The list of plugins in the txt file is incomplete or outdated.

When writing down the plugins manually everything starts to work as it should in game.

So either fallout 4 itself or Vortex has some issues editing this file.

OK, THIS part is Important, because it sounds like you have TWO installs of Vortex

The list of plugins in the txt file is incomplete or outdated.

If it's outdated, there's a possibility of a 2nd Installation writing to a different plugins.txt

Do me a favor and have windows do a search on your Drives for a file called "plugins.txt" (without the quotes), to see if you have more than one

There are indeed 2 of them.

one is located in C:\Users\User\AppData\Local\Fallout4

and the other in C:\Users\User\AppData\Roaming\Vortex\fallout4\profiles\SK3XtjKrg

another thing that might have something to do with this is that both the plugins.txt are located in the (C:) drive. And Vortex and Fallout 4 are located in the (D:) drive.