Noob Voice Actor looking for mod makers

zoransp

Hey guys,

It's my first post on these forums after experiencing many of the great mods that people here have created.

I was thinking of how I could contribute, considering my utter lack of programming or (decent) graphic design skills.

Therefore, my voice will have to do. I have a good high quality studio microphone and some control over my voice.

I'm a male, but probably could convince my girlfriend to voice act a few lines for female characters. I think she'd find that interesting.

I don't care what game you are modding, I just request that you give me a Google Doc with lines that you want said, together with a brief overview of who the character is and what is his role in your story.

Feel free to send me a message on the forums or post a reply if you are interested, I will be active over the coming weeks, especially so if this thing takes off.

Let me know if you have any questions. I would appreciate if one of the first requests would enable me to share the results with other people here, but if not, I can also respect that.

Thanks for reading, and hope to hear from you!