Photo

Crash On Startup With Brand New Install Of SSE. Conflicts or SKSE64?

help mods mod support crash mod organizer

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

OberonFK

OberonFK

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 99 posts

Hi all,

My situation is pretty typical, I think. Fairly experienced modder coming back into the scene after some years, started with a clean SSE folder (ran it before modding and installed out of Program Files) using MO2. Installed a mixture of old mods that I'm familiar with as well as new ones that seem to be better than my old "go-to"s. 

My issue is simply that I'm getting a CTD on startup. No idea why. Ran LOOT through MO2 and it told me of some incompatibilities, which I promptly patched, removed, or otherwise fixed...but the CTD still occurs. I thought maybe SKSE64 wasn't installed correctly, but that wasn't the issue either.

I thought maybe SKSE64 wasn't actually being run through MO2, even with the Steam folder being outside of Program Files, and while I'm not entirely convinced that isn't the issue, I think it's more likely that I simply have some conflicting plugins or something that I'm just not savvy enough to notice.

Load Order

Mod List

Thank you for any sort of advice you can give!

ff7legend

ff7legend

Resident poster

• Premium Member
  • 25,335 posts

When is the crash occurring?  At the Bethesda logo, the main menu, or when loading a save/starting a new game?

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: help, mods, mod support, crash, mod organizer

Page loaded in: 1.041 seconds