So, I been having this really odd issue with my terrain not loading.
It's totally random and I can fix by save>quit game>lauch>continue last save.
It's easy to detect in day time but nigth time can quite troublesome as if I try to walk on those "missing spots" my char will fall for some time then land in what seems to be a bottomless sea and the only way out would be by fast travel. So, yes it is a real inconvenint glitch and I have no ideia on how to fix it.
To point out:
1. I never ever had intalled any terrain meshes mod - only textures and only after see if there are any meshes into the files.
2. I don't have this glitch on interior cells. Only in world space.
3. This glitch only start to show off AFTER a few hours playing on the same char. And happens more often as I explore the world map.
4. I normally don't use fast travel except for a few scort-like quest in order to avoid the death of scorted npc.
5. A little while before the glitch terrain appears some random LOD tree will show out of place as if "the had fell from a mountain near by"
My load order:
Edited by Tsyell, 28 June 2020 - 01:02 AM.