hide mod from results, suggestions, lists, etc.

bitoolean

I've seen the option to track a mod right from the search results (and top mods lists and so on), but no option to not see a mod again in the lists.

My reasoning is some mods have been made obsolete, while others I simply found better replacements for and I'm sure I never want to go back, and, in some cases, I've found mods that replace several other mods' functionality that I was interested in. Seeing them again in the results would just create confusion for me since my memory is far from perfect and I might be inclined to use them again, when obviously I don't need them anymore or they might even break functionality in mods I already use since they're sure not to be compatible, when they deal with the exact same game functions or what to call them.

I imagine this is something that would definitely be useful?

Or at least somehow be able to mark such mods in an obvious way.

Can we please get this feature?

I'm repeating myself but I feel guilty for not being more involved after having profited by using mods for so long - thank you Nexus for existing and you're doing a great job already, I'm not criticizing - the website definitely has almost all of the functionality we could even think of. It's amazing really. It's due to this quality that I want even more :D

Keeping my fingers crossed.

In the same vein, being able to filter these lists to only see mods I haven't already tracked, endorsed, downloaded (or combinations of these) would also help when I'm only looking for new mods since there are so many mods to browse through.

Edited by bitoolean

Also related, being able to make a note on a mod would be useful.

I sometimes want to remember something specific about a mod because the author may have not updated the description or just didn't think to mention - compatibilities and such.

This might be a separate tab on a mod page and the notes would be private maybe, unlike the comments, and they'd stand out somehow (the note tab highlighted or even show my note on the description page).

This would also improve on the aspect of mods that have been hidden etc. because at least you've still got your own info on the mod and can remember what it was about.

Another thing that would be useful is to be able to see all of my notes in a table, like a list of mods with the notes I've made on them.