Weapon animation replacer bug

So I had installed Gophers excellent war fomod properly, following all the steps, and it worked great. Then I installed the Weapon Retexture Project, and, for some reason, got a bug that, when I draw a pistol, it briefly goes to the vanilla holding animation before going to the gunslinger position, which I have installed, and I'm pretty sure it wasn't doing that before. Is there a way to fix this?

You have a "mod conflict". You will have to either find or create your own "compatibility patch" to get the correct animation to work with both mods. Please see the wiki article "Compatibility Patching" for the basic process. There is also the "Multiple file Merge-Up Procedure" article for a more complex example.

Be warned it may prove to not be possible. In which case you will have to choose which mod to lose.

-Dubious-

You have a "mod conflict". You will have to either find or create your own "compatibility patch" to get the correct animation to work with both mods. Please see the wiki article "Compatibility Patching" for the basic process. There is also the "Multiple file Merge-Up Procedure" article for a more complex example.

Be warned it may prove to not be possible. In which case you will have to choose which mod to lose.

-Dubious-

Thanks so much for your reply! Would I use something like FNVedit?