sodekuta

Hello. I've never downloaded a mod, and I've always been skeptical of them.

I don't have any deep technological knowledge, so I've always feared downloading something like this that came from who knows where- because if something goes wrong, I won't know what to do.

In all honesty, how often do you guys download a mod that messes up or damages your game in some way? And is it difficult to fix?

How great is the risk that a mod could not only mess up your game, but your computer overall?

Is it foolish of me to try and get into this, without knowing how to deal with more of the back end stuff?

Deborah's eyes were adjusting to the light now that the camera had been turned off and was no longer shining in her eyes. She looked up as the two burly men approached her from either side and lifted her up off the floor as they carried her back to her cell. She could see the cot for the first time and the chains hanging from the black rings on the wall and those attached to the rings on the floor.

https://lewdharry.com/en/category/12/Big%20Cock/popular/1/

The men lifted Deborah higher off the floor, raising her in the air by her wrists as they attached the overhead chains to her leather restraints. Then they grabbed her legs and attached the leather restraints connected to the chains on the floor to her ankles as she hung freely, suspended in midair.

Both men had retrieved leather hoods from the wooden cabinet in the corner of the room and one of the men had a cat o'nine tails. Deborah was suspended in the air facing the wall and couldn't see what was going on, she could only hear the men's movement. Xavier handed the other man the cattle prod as he moved over to Deborah's left side.

Deborah could see her shadow on the wall in front of her as the camera and light were switched back on. Xavier had the camera zoomed in as far as it would go. He slowly panned and showed each of Deborah's wrists as they were attached to the chains and then down to her head and down her back and each of her legs as it became apparent that she was suspended in midair.

The camera then showed the upper bare torso of each of the heavily muscled and tattooed men with their evil looking leather hoods. The camera then panned to the cat o'nine tails and focused on it for several seconds as the man slapped it against his leg.

Now the camera was on Deborah's back as the men moved in and began to rip her dress away, starting at the neck. As the dress tore, the camera followed the tearing fabric until it came to a stop on Deborah's ass, now covered only by her new black lace panties. The camera was focused on her ass now and at no time did it reveal the welts that Richie had left, crisscrossing Deborah's back.

A long double-edged knife now appeared in frame and cut away Deborah's panties as they fell to the floor, with the camera following them. The sensitive microphone in the camera caught the sound of the knife ripping through the material on Deborah's dress as it fell to the floor on top of the panties. Next came the sound of Deborah's bra being ripped from her and thrown next to the wall.

https://thelivenudecam.com

All the while this was going on camera; the other man was rubbing ointment into the welts on Deborah's back. Deborah began to groan as she realized it was medicated and the more it was rubbed into the welts, the more they burned as her back was suddenly on fire, the welts reddening and becoming all the more apparent.

The camera remained on Deborah's bare ass as it swung freely in the air. With the first crack of the cat, Deborah let out a blood curdling scream. Each crack of the cat was followed by another scream. The camera caught Deborah's ass as it quivered with each blow.

After a couple of dozen cracks of the cat Deborah's body slumped forward and hung limply from the chains as the camera panned up to show the bright red glistening welts on Deborah's back. The camera's microphone captured Deborah's groans and whimpering as it was switched off.

That would scare the s#*! out of me, if it were someone I loved, thought Xavier. He had to laugh to himself at the trickery. His man with the cat had been thrashing it against the wall and the other man had alternately pinched and pulled Deborah's nipples to get her to scream or used the cattle prod on her tits.

Deborah had accommodated them with her screams as she was sure the cat would soon be used on her after they were through terrorizing her with the sound. She could see that this cat had metal studs in the end of each leather strap, and she knew it would rip her back to shreds. So, terrorized had Deborah become at the prospect that she passed out.

As Xavier looked at his men, he could see that they were completely aroused and consumed with lust. They looked at him with hopeful questioning eyes and he nodded his head. Screw the gringo, he thought, his men needed to be rewarded for their work. The men quickly dropped their pants and took turns relieving their aching balls by unloading into Deborah's pussy and ass.

As his men pulled their pants back on, Xavier switched the camera back on and moved in closer, exploring Deborah's gaping pussy and asshole as the cum dripped from the holes and down her inner thigh. He would send that along to Richard too. He was sure Richard could use this footage too if he were serious about motivating someone. This had been Disney World stuff in comparison to the videos they usually sent to the families of their own kidnapping victims.

Before they left, the men removed Deborah from the chains and moved her limp body back to the cot. They left the leather restraints on her wrists and ankles for future use, but she could now move about freely. One of the men came back in a few minutes and left a large plastic bottle of water and a bowl of rice and beans for Deborah to eat when she finally awoke.

Xavier returned to his office upstairs and uploaded the video to the server as Richard had asked him to do. Deborah must have really pissed someone off for them to have given her such a thrashing, Xavier thought to himself. He decided he would send one of the women to her cell later to wash her body by hand and put some real ointment on her back. She would need to heal up while she was in his care if she were going to earn her keep when they transferred her to one of their busy brothels. With those tits, she would command a premium price.

When the dialogue box appeared on his computer that said, "transfer complete," Xavier switched the computer off and headed to the patio for a late lunch.

Edited by sodekuta

Firstly, welcome to Nexus. Hope you enjoy your time here.

Secondly, hopefully I can stumble along and provide some

answers from my personal experience.

Mods are scanned and there is a notation on the upper right

hand side of the download page. I have downloaded well

over 1000 mods and none have yet to have any effect to

my computer. Some have totally messed up games and I've

had to delete and re-install. Also, I have a hard drive that is

only for games, keeping them away from the OS drive.

After I install a mod, I then go into the game and make sure

things function correctly because sometimes there are conflicts.

If the game crashes, I know something in the game does not

like the mod. I install all my mods manually by copying, not

moving the contents of the mod. That way I can make sure I

remove all the contents of the mod should problems arise.

Just yesterday I had problems with S.T.A.L.K.E.R. : Call of

Chernobyl because it did not like a 22kb sub file, so I removed

the mod. Game refused to function, so I had to delete/re-install.

Some conflicts are not found until later in the game, like entering

an area and then suddenly it's... ooo lookie at my nice desk top.

( can happen in open world games )

Usually a mod installed conflicts with something else in the area

for some unknown reason only shows up when you enter that

area. Easiest thing to do is remove a mod that is used for that

section of the landscape, town, or whatever and see if that

corrects the problem.

A lot of people have crashing problems because they go crazy

with "beauty mods"...wanting things to look pretty and will

over do it with textures related mods.

In Oblivion, I had over 250 mods and rarely had a crash.

I'm not a self proclaimed "expert", but I hope this helps a bit.

1st. Get to know the game you're playing that you would like to consider making a mod for.

2nd. Learn about the modding software of the game you want to learn more about mods for.

3rd. Master the software to make mods for your game and mod them for your own personal use. (If you created it there is no chance of anyone else's mistakes from their mods then.)

4th. It you're not comfortable playing games which connect you. Don't play the online games.

Have Fun!

Edit: Make friends here; with people who mod for the video game of your choice. Learn from them about modding and their experiences so you don't make as many mistakes as they may have made.

Hello.

Without knowing how much you know about computers and what games some your Personal Computer can handle, some computers are minimum, some better, and others best. If you're already playing a video game and you have no idea what the Tech's call to our attention, it's time for you to go on an adventure into learning about what is inside that case called a computer.

Learn about your computers parts so when you are interested in a video game you can see, if your computer is capable, compare them to the Standard minimum requirements of a video game BEFORE YOU BUY IT, and find out the Recommended set up that is best for the video game, that needs to have and to be able to play your selection of video games.

Most video game techs I followed on the Internet thought building the game was what was fun. Testing it was just to see if it worked.

Enjoy!

Welcome.

Using mods can bring a lot of improvements and fun to a game.

As long as you apply some golden rules like for example check if the mod is clean, check for errors, install 1 by 1 and ensure everything goes well you don't have much to fear.

Take a look in the forums of the games you want to mod and ask people for advices, visit the mod's pages and see the comments and things should be alright.

Edited by Oblivionaddicted