Open Community  ·  414 members

Stardew Valley

Weird Kitchen glitch?

aronatia

I have been messing around with a bunch of mods, and I've run into a very odd bug that happens when I try to use the kitchen in my house. As soon as I click on the kitchen area to try using cooking recipes, the game starts making a constant "plink plink" noise, the default fridge shows the door crack open, and my character model stops showing any walking animation, resulting in me vibrating/gliding my way around the house. I'm not sure which of the mods I'm using is causing this. Everything else in the game works just fine, this is the only issue I've run into. I was mostly wondering if anyone else had encountered this weirdness. It's quite funny, but still annoying.

Yes, it's a Stardew Valley issue. I don't expect anyone to be able to figure out which of the mountain of mods I've enabled caused this just by describing it, but I figured that if someone else had happened to run into it themselves they might have figured it out on their end, so I thought it was worth asking, just in case.

I'm still experimenting with things too, to see if I can figure it out. I'm currently wondering if it's a bad interaction between Bonster's Crops and another mod, since it seemed to start up around the time I added that one in, but I'm not sure what it might be fighting with, and the SMAPI log hasn't mentioned anything that explains it, so I'm still tweaking things.