• 9,291 posts
So close! Almost 1000! *heavy breathing*

Striker879

Striker879

Resident poster

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,086 posts

Related ... New Game Approval. Still no buildup posts, though I did notice Dark0ne was working on something called Test News post earlier ... maybe working the kinks out of the fingers, getting ready for an announcement.

TheGreatFalro

TheGreatFalro

The Devil You Don't

• Supporter
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,005 posts

According to Picky in another thread (don't have the link, was a thread asking for a game to be approved) they're planning something special for the big 1k.

baloney8sammich

baloney8sammich

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 77 posts

According to Picky in another thread (don't have the link, was a thread asking for a game to be approved) they're planning something special for the big 1k.

Heh, your 1000th post was about the 1000th game.

You've been planning that for 7.5 years, haven't you? -_-

Dark0ne

Dark0ne

Webmaster

• Admin
  • 21,105 posts

:laugh:

DoctorKaizeld

DoctorKaizeld

That's Miss Dr. Sir Inquisitor to you

• Premium Member
  • 9,291 posts

lol

Striker879

Striker879

Resident poster

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,086 posts

LOL ... did you know you were close to 1000?

I got a heads up from Mktavish before I hit 10 grand, even held off posting anywhere except the Forum Games thread so I could pick "the right one" for the milestone. Wound up burning it on YAOIPQ (yet another OBSE install problem question) ... like I've never made a post about that before. It is afterall just another post.

Did you see I was wearing my special Striker gear right before you posted ...  :ninja: . One of my specialties.

- Edit - I notice my fishing success still doesn't extend to the elusive "DarkOnes" ... didn't rise to my bait, didn't even give a hint that it was there.

Edited by Striker879, 30 June 2020 - 01:43 PM.

Pickysaurus

Pickysaurus

Community Manager

• Admin
  • 12,320 posts

:whistling:

TheGreatFalro

TheGreatFalro

The Devil You Don't

• Supporter
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,005 posts

LMAO, I had no idea how many posts I had!  That's hilarious, what a coincidence!  I think I'll go celebrate now! :dance:

BigBizkit

BigBizkit

Community Manager

• Admin
  • 5,605 posts

I imagine you've seen it by now but just in case you haven't: https://www.nexusmods.com/news/14298

Can't wait for 2,000, you'll have to time your 2000th post again then @TheGreatFalro   :laugh:

Page loaded in: 0.937 seconds