999 games

DoctorKaizeld

Related ... New Game Approval. Still no buildup posts, though I did notice Dark0ne was working on something called Test News post earlier ... maybe working the kinks out of the fingers, getting ready for an announcement.

According to Picky in another thread (don't have the link, was a thread asking for a game to be approved) they're planning something special for the big 1k.

Heh, your 1000th post was about the 1000th game.

You've been planning that for 7.5 years, haven't you? -_-

:laugh:

According to Picky in another thread (don't have the link, was a thread asking for a game to be approved) they're planning something special for the big 1k.

Heh, your 1000th post was about the 1000th game.

Â

You've been planning that for 7.5 years, haven't you? -_-

lol

LOL ... did you know you were close to 1000?

I got a heads up from Mktavish before I hit 10 grand, even held off posting anywhere except the Forum Games thread so I could pick "the right one" for the milestone. Wound up burning it on YAOIPQ (yet another OBSE install problem question) ... like I've never made a post about that before. It is afterall just another post.

Did you see I was wearing my special Striker gear right before you posted ... :ninja: . One of my specialties.

- Edit - I notice my fishing success still doesn't extend to the elusive "DarkOnes" ... didn't rise to my bait, didn't even give a hint that it was there.

Edited by Striker879