Help: Game Suddenly Struggling with fps

kickle

I just bought fallout 4 and it's been running rather smoothly until now. I installed a few mods and after that my frames went from averaging 50 to averaging 20 as well as my fans get extremely loud, so i though must've been one of the mods I just installed so i uninstalled the few i had downloaded and started my game back up and i'm still struggling to push 25fps. So i'm not exactly sure what I've done lol. I've been trouble shooting for awhile and this is my last resort.

(If it's important here are my specs)

- i7 6700 (3.5ghz)

- AMD Radeon R9 360

Edited by kickle

you need to provide mod list. also if this is your first time modding fallout 4, might i suggest googling a guide, and looking at how they set up fallout 4, and bash and patch it.

I just bought fallout 4 and it's been running rather smoothly until now. I installed a few mods and after that my frames went from averaging 50 to averaging 20 as well as my fans get extremely loud, so i though must've been one of the mods I just installed so i uninstalled the few i had downloaded and started my game back up and i'm still struggling to push 25fps. So i'm not exactly sure what I've done lol. I've been trouble shooting for awhile and this is my last resort.

(If it's important here are my specs)

- i7 6700 (3.5ghz)

- AMD Radeon R9 360