How to raise an enemy actor’s stats?

Mookeylama

I’ve some mods that add enemies into custom world spaces, and the enemies are rather low leveled and weak. I’ve upped their states in tesedit but often it doesn’t seem to take. Back ingame they have their old stats. The enemies aren’t flagged as persistent

I’vve done things like upped health, health offset, flagged them as PC level Multi, auto calc stats, raised the actual level ect. But still same original stats.

I sense it may be because they use a template…but I don’t wanna change the template and then have every enemy in the world using said template to have boosted stats.

What is a way to raise their stats? thanks

You need to start a new game for your edits on NPC stats to take place. I once tried to change the stats (health, stam, perks, spells) on some of my followers before, but they only obtained them once I've started a new game.

You can also use the Phenderix Skyrim In-Game Editor to make changes to the NPCs while playing. According to the description, "The edits to NPCs are permanent. Be careful when changing these values as there is no going back unless you load a prior save."

You need to start a new game for your edits on NPC stats to take place. I once tried to change the stats (health, stam, perks, spells) on some of my followers before, but they only obtained them once I've started a new game.

You can also use the Phenderix Skyrim In-Game Editor to make changes to the NPCs while playing. According to the description, "The edits to NPCs are permanent. Be careful when changing these values as there is no going back unless you load a prior save."

thanks, that looks interesting. but i mainly wanna boost stats of enemies and bosses i''ve not met yet. dunno how i could use that mod for such.

yeah i figured a new game would help but some enemies, mainly ones without templates, i've been able to change and the stats will change on next load