Is there any mod load order or priority?

Wolfmod

I have "Better Legendary Items" that improves the stats on all gold unique weapons, rings, necklaces and armor in a file called, "items_autogen_equipements.sli". I also wanted slots on all weapons and on non-head gear armor. For this I got "Slots for every weapon" and despite the name it fulfilled all my requirements. However it also edited "items_autogen_equipements.sli". The solution was simple. Open the 'Slots for every Weapon' version of the file in Notepad ++ and alter the stats for the 'unique' items as shown in the 'Better Legendary Items' version. The latter was then deleted.

However, as I worked, I discovered that there is an "Admiral's set" suitable for Vasco and an "Assili Set" suitable for Aphra. After much research on the net I found little to no mention of them and no clues as to where they are. If anyone here knows I would much appreciate it. I thought I'd solved the problem by downloading a mod that creates a merchant that sells all the unique armor pieces. Unfortunately, this inventory .sli file doesn't define the gear at all. It merely stocks the 'vanilla' versions of the gear from the original game files and overwrites the changes in my merged mods... sans improvements and sans slots in the gear I got legitimately and in those in the shop.

Is there any way I could get the game to load the merchant first so the my merged mod could then overwrite what the shop stocks? Anyone have any other ideas?