how can directly overwrite Laras eye color?

hi all i really need to change laras eye color. i know this is gonna sound stupid to some people, but for me NOT being able to change her eye color, might be a deal breaker. because i played the last games with her having Green eyes. and now that i see her in the genereic brown eyes, it just feels wrong and unimmersive. to make a example: imagine her having suddenly pink hair no reason at all after having brown hair for all those games so far. it would just feel wrong(actually, changing her hair color atleast makes a little more sense, but changing your eye color? kinda unimmersive lol). this is how i feel about her eye color, since im so used to green by now ( did multiple playthroughs of Rise with green eyes )

long story short: i need a way to mod her eyes green without the special K tool. its possible for sure, since it works on Rise as well. i just dont know how exactly. i need to directly overwrite the games texture, instead of injecting it ( like special k does ) . so i can play in DX12 with her modded eyes.

there is a mod for Rise which im gonna use as a template. its this one here: https://www.nexusmods.com/riseofthetombraider/mods/1

it doesnt work for shadow because some file names have been changed. so all i need to do is to change the file names so that they match with shadow.

the problem is I CANT FIND ANY TOOLS THAT WORK. i have been looking ALL day yesterday. all i find is some shady random forums with broken links and outdated stuff. no guides at all.

so what i need to know/ need a tool for:

*HOW do i extract bigfile.006.tiger. NOT bigfile.000, it needs to be 006. because if Rise is an indicator, thats where her eye textures are

*HOW do i PACK and UNPACK CDRM files. again: NOT drm, but CDRM. since thats the file extension of the mod i linked above.

i just wanna change her eye colour, it shouldnt be that big of a hassle. im not even gonna create my own mod, just make a Rise mod compatible with Shadow. but for the life of me i never had so much trouble finding the right tools and or guides for a PC game.

i hope someone here can help me. i finally wanna play this game. got this since release but delayed it because i have garbage performance on DX11.

oviously, if someone can make just a quick edit of that linked mod to make it work with shadow, that would be amazing. but i know there is a 99,99% chance this is not gonna happen. and thats fine. sometimes you gotta do stuff yourself. but as i said, i dont even find the tools to pack and unpack all of the stuff i need.

hope someone can help

thanks!