load order loot atlas map markers

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

wfandrews

wfandrews

Old hand

• Premium Member
  • 808 posts

Does anyone know why LOOT has just recently, at least for me, started loading Atlas Map Markers under the Bash patch?

I have tried it both ways, leaving it there and moving it up in the load order and it does not seem to make a difference. Although the way I tried it both ways was very early in the game. What I am concerned with is that the load order may be important and if I do not get it right it may cause problems later in the game.

I would like some advice from people more knowledgeable about matters like this than me, which is an awful lot of you people on this forum. What should I do, leave it under the Bash patch, move it up in the load order, or just do what I want as it makes no difference?

Hanaisse

Hanaisse

Fan

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 309 posts

If the mod has Bash tags that need to be included in your bashed patch, then it must load before.

If it doesn't have any Bash tags and doesn't need to be the bashed patch, its fine to load after it.

wfandrews

wfandrews

Old hand

• Premium Member
  • 808 posts

Thank you for your reply.

How would I find out if it has Bash tags?

Hanaisse

Hanaisse

Fan

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 309 posts

When you open Wrye Bash, highlight the mod, check the bottom right corner labled Bash tags. If there is anything in that box it should be included in your bashed patch.

wfandrews

wfandrews

Old hand

• Premium Member
  • 808 posts

Thank you, I appreciate your advice.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: load order, loot, atlas map markers

Page loaded in: 1.031 seconds