So, has everyone mocked that line guards are wont to give about taking an arrow in the knee? I got a little something from my friend just now and I've been an idiot for years.

Maybe you were, too. It's like this. The Norse who were certainly the inspiration for the Nords have s saying for getting married. They call it, "Taking an arrow to the knee" because you pretty well have to settle the Hell down.

The guards are saying they used to adventure then they got married and settled down to raise a family. That's not stupid. That's immersive. They just need more lines.

Save what wisps of sanity remain for me and list off any "Duh" revelations you got. Please.

So, has everyone mocked that line guards are wont to give about taking an arrow in the knee? I got a little something from my friend just now and I've been an idiot for years.

Maybe you were, too. It's like this. The Norse who were certainly the inspiration for the Nords have s saying for getting married. They call it, "Taking an arrow to the knee" because you pretty well have to settle the Hell down.

The guards are saying they used to adventure then they got married and settled down to raise a family. That's not stupid. That's immersive. They just need more lines.

Save what wisps of sanity remain for me and list off any "Duh" revelations you got. Please.

After multiple knee surgeries, I'd always wince when a guard said that!

But your information puts new insight into Kaidan's line when he's talking about marriage... never got that reference before!

Thanks!

Now, where are all those guards' families...?