Stuttering while moving near cells

PenitentExile

So, I had perfectly working Skyrim with ENB. Then I took a month break from the game. For some reason my game files failed to validate, so I had to download a lot of stuff in Steam again, also get a fersh version of ENB as mine for some reason stopped working.

When I loaded my save I discovered what I've never seen before - constant stuttering WITHOUT fps drop. It is more noticeable the lower framerate is (so I'm not sure it goes away with ENB turned off, maybe just not noticeable at 57fps?). And mostly inside or near interiors (like in city).

This can't be the issue with my rig because I was playing the game with the same hardware month ago and issue wasn't present. Yes, I installed few extra mods, but turning those off didn't help. I even tried loading older saves...

I tried updating my Radeon drivers, reverting to older ENB, installing same preset - didn't help.

My theories are:

1) my GPU (RX 480 4GB) is throttling under load

2) The problem is with refresh rate being out of sync with my GPU fps

3) Something wrong with v-sync settings or fps limiter

I did try to toggle on/off v-sync and fps limiter in BethIni to no avail. Limiter in my ENB is turned off.

Any ideas, guys?

Conclusion: The problem was with my GPU, I changed cooling and everything seems fine now.

Edited by PenitentExile