Interactive Horses (petting, feed,etc)

charolh

I am not sure if someone developed this, but i saw some mods taht allows to interct (barely) with dog companions and i want to knwo if it can be possible to do so with horses?

It would be like an scene in third person view where the character pets the horse.

also, another pair of different petting scenes such as:

- pet his mane too

-Receive a hug from the horse (put in google "horse hug" for samples)

-Feed them with hay or apples (or carrots)

in addition, it could give a small boost to the horse (or us, better said) to be more strong (or hard to be killed) or fast for a short time while riding the horse (realistic stuff. i know convenient horses let you edit his stamina and healt base...but realistic stuff is sometimes better XD)

And as an extra suggestion (i mean that this is only an extra request not needed to take in mind to make the mod if you dont want to do the extra), it could be pretty inmersive if we were able to take care of the horse actually, like to at least clean their hoofs or brush his mane. Those poor horses travelling wherever we want, even to mountains or impossible places that ends sometimes in a 'game over' (Admit it, you did it at least once. Me too)

PD: of course to be made for both SLE and SSE versions so everyone can enjoy it.

Edited by charolh