Low damage low defense, SKILL. bug ? H E L P

CyberHero0

hello, I play skyrim LE, I'm on level 34, and my skills are all weird, one-handed weapons, two-handed, magic and my defense is very weak, I don't know why, it doesn't make sense, a sword of more than 40 damage give less than 15 ... Is it a bug? does anyone know how to solve? I was thinking about redesigning the game, but I don't know if the save will continue to be buggy.

yes, I use mods, and quite a lot.

for a test I took my sword and gave it to lyndia and fought with it, and when it hit me it took 142 damage, with my sword, lv 82 in two hands, it makes no sense! before it was normal

hello, I play skyrim LE, I'm on level 34, and my skills are all weird, one-handed weapons, two-handed, magic and my defense is very weak, I don't know why, it doesn't make sense, a sword of more than 40 damage give less than 15 ... Is it a bug? does anyone know how to solve? I was thinking about redesigning the game, but I don't know if the save will continue to be buggy.
yes, I use mods, and quite a lot.
for a test I took my sword and gave it to lyndia and fought with it, and when it hit me it took 142 damage, with my sword, lv 82 in two hands, it makes no sense! before it was normal

i resolve :P. the difficulty has just changed to legendary and I go back to "normal"