CBBE Morphs & Custom Followers

aonach

Creating some custom characters and finding that the changes I make in the CBBE Morphs tab of Racemenu do not apply to the final character in game. Can anyone point me towards how to resolve this?

Thanks in advance.

I've found that 3BBB race menu morphs was a necessary mod addon after installing CBBE-3BBB, to allow in-game racemenu changes to work, as the default whatever that CBBE-3BBB added didn't allow realtime changes from within racemenu.

in fact, I have three in my plugins list

racemenumorphscbbe.esp - comes with caliente

racemenumorphsbhunp.esp - comes with BHUNP

3bbb-racemenumorphs.esp - for me, an extra mod installation.

Unfortunately, I'm not exactly sure where I downloaded 3BBB-race menu morphs. (3BBB-RaceMenuMorphs.7z) Possibly at LL, back when 3BBB Advanced was the SOP 3BBB body instead of CBBE-3BBB

I've found that 3BBB race menu morphs was a necessary mod addon after installing CBBE-3BBB, to allow in-game racemenu changes to work, as the default whatever that CBBE-3BBB added didn't allow realtime changes from within racemenu.

ÃÂ

in fact, I have three in my plugins list

ÃÂ

racemenumorphscbbe.esp - comes with caliente

racemenumorphsbhunp.esp - comes with BHUNP

3bbb-racemenumorphs.esp - for me, an extra mod installation.

ÃÂ

Unfortunately, I'm not exactly sure where I downloaded 3BBB-race menu morphs. (3BBB-RaceMenuMorphs.7z) Possibly at LL, back when 3BBB Advanced was the SOP 3BBB body instead of CBBE-3BBB

Could those tools be used to create a static representation of the Racemenu settings that could then be installed into any game and work? If

I suppose theoretically there could be some amalgamated racemenu morphs mod to provide all the various morphs handlers, as an all-in-one addon for racemenu, but personally speaking, I have no idea how. (nor what having plugins installed for packages one doesn't have would do to the game)

In addition, at least for CBBE standard and BHUNP, the ones included already work. I just haven't had the same luck with the CBBE-3BBB mod's ?included? racemenumoprhs plugin.

I don't see it listed at nexus as a separate mod, and afaik, the last time I checked at LL, it was gone, but it *might be in some forum post there. But it's been a while since I last downloaded CBBE-3BBB, so maybe the latest version is fixed or provides a link to the necessary plugin.