Changing visor tints

1 reply to this topic

AidenWatson

AidenWatson

Journeyman

• Supporter
  • Pip
  • 43 posts

If anybody, in this year and time that has any idea on how to edit the visors tint to make it completely non-transparent, then I really need your help.

For hours on end, I've gone off of barley any instruction to try and make the tint of the Andromeda Elite helmets visor into a pure black that can't bee seen through. The only instruction I found, was off of another visor tint changing mod that simply said to go to Game/Character/Human/HMM/0_Helmets/HMM_HLM_D/Model/hmm_hlm_d_model_mesh and to edit the XYZW values under Materials/Shaders specificly pointing out Opacity and Visor Color. I've tried hundreds of these, with the closest that I got was it becoming a pure white non-transparent texture after just making the XYZW values in both opacity and visor color into 999's and then having it never return as I tweak every portion of the values. It either becomes clear black, a faint black, but nothing has worked.

In the offchance someone who has any idea, dear god please help.

Edited by AidenWatson, 05 July 2020 - 06:24 PM.

AidenWatson

AidenWatson

Journeyman

• Supporter
  • Pip
  • 43 posts

I've figured it out, and if anybody would like to know also then I can share if through PM's.

Edited by AidenWatson, 10 July 2020 - 12:40 AM.

Reply to this topic

Page loaded in: 1.041 seconds