Can't install Caliente's Beautiful Bodies Enhancer

Xerkie

So, as far as I can tell, i've fixed all the bugs i've been having - Set up Fallout4.ini and Fallout4Customs.ini correctly, and haven't been receiving any error messages. The first mods I wanted to install were CBBE Armor and Weapon Keywords Communication because so many other mods were based on them and required them to work, but for some reason, despite having literally not a SINGLE other mod directly installed, every time CBBE gets to the 33% completion point in the Unpacking process, NMM craps itself and says that it can't install because this file is being used by another process, and automatically doesn't install the mod.

What could be or is happening here? Why is the mod's space taken up when literally the only other thing i've done has been installed the Fallout 4 Script Extender?

Can't give you an answer to that, but why you don't just install it manually? Unpack the mod with 7zip, look what for options CBBE has via its different directorys and then put what you like in the data folder.

Edited by taryl80