creation kit wont open with reshade installed

when i try to open creation kit, appears to start loading , mo2 locked comes up and loading progress goes to full then mo2 unlocks with out anything happening, i can uninstall reshade( not full uninstall) just uninstall it through its uninstaller and the ck works fine, dont even have to close mo2, has anyone else experienced this or know anything about it. ive tried everything i could think of to fix it, with no luck

when i try to open creation kit, appears to start loading , mo2 locked comes up and loading progress goes to full then mo2 unlocks with out anything happening, i can uninstall reshade( not full uninstall) just uninstall it through its uninstaller and the ck works fine, dont even have to close mo2, has anyone else experienced this or know anything about it. ive tried everything i could think of to fix it, with no luck

It depends on what you are using from my understanding. I had this issue once, it was linked to a specific file (dxgi.dll) or something of the sort. I would just move it to a different folder when using the CK and move it back when playing.

It depends on what you are using from my understanding. I had this issue once, it was linked to a specific file (dxgi.dll) or something of the sort. I would just move it to a different folder when using the CK and move it back when playing.

ya that would be easier than un and reinstalling it . i about figured it was that file cause uninstalling it only remove 2 files dxgi and a dx or d3 file. id love to know why this happens, before this i thought u could throw bout anything in skyrim folder

Edited by bloodritual1974