Mod Radios

Brasier6Malt

I have a couple of radio stations added by mods, which have worked correctly on previous playthroughs. I just started a new game and for the first time downloaded the full Old World Radio- Boston suite by Brandoman. The suite works perfectly and offers a lot of fun content, but two of my previously working stations from other mods no longer work.

I know that the in game stations use a frequency and that there can be conflicts between stations with similar frequencies. I know the frequencies of the 2 stations from other mods (Swingin Baby by CoopeZz uses 93.7, and Swing on the Vine by Hjelde2405 on the Bethesda mods site which uses 87) , but even after searching the Old World Radio mod posts, I can't seem to find any frequency information about the stations that it adds. I don't even know if all the individual stations use different ones, or whether they all use the same one. If I knew that one specific OWR station was causing the conflict, I could decide which station to keep.

I understand that most of the OWR suite stations are available as standalone mods, but I don't know how to determine which OWR stations are causing the conflict without deactivating the suite and trying the standalone mods one by one which seems very time consuming. Is there some shorter way to determine this?

Also, is there any way to modify the station frequency of a station by using the Creation Kit and making some kind of patch?

Any help appreciated,

Thanks,