help finding the root of sub-race

i was creating a custom race for some body art and decided to go ahead and couple it w/ every cosmetic mod i could find, both so my race would have access to all hair and eye typed, but also avoid conflicts w/ other cosmetic mods and instead just archive them all together as a one-stop cosmetic selection.

thought i had everything covered, started a new game to review what exactly was showing up. all of the hair styles, horns, ... eyes are showing up, as well as some other custom races added by others. yet, there are some sub-races showing up and for the life of me i can't figure out where there coming from.

for example, one of the sub-races, Khajitt Ohmes. It doesn't show in the CS w/ my mod, so right off the bat i know it's originating from somewhere else. I've dug through all my texture files to no avail. I had a quick look at the BSA files, but none seem as they would be the root. Another one is Imperial (Eye Candy) ... i think that might be coming from EyeCandyCompilation (shop), although not sure why it's being offered as a playable character or why i don't see any texture files for it.

the purpose, these lil' odd-balls don't offer the full extent of all cosmetic options, some appear as if they're missing textures. i didn't bother looking in the Mesh folder, as i'm sure they're using a pre-existing mesh.

any clue how to find em' quickly. from there i'll see if i can incorporate them or not ... maybe if i fire up tes4edit and do a search??? i'm having to guess at this point that their buried inside a archive or in an unusual directory path.

never mind, i figured it out. tes4edit didn't help. tried to do a search of the oblivion directory w/ the 'archive search' feature enabled. i guess even w/ bsa commander associated w/ bsa files windoze won't search in bsa files.

the two little piggies i was hunting were in the 'eyecandy compilation' and 'ElsweyrAnequina'. i just took a guess on the first one and lucked up on the second.