Separate Custom Scaling Settings?

I've posted on this forum before regarding the issues I've had with a dual monitor setup where one monitor is 4k and the other is 1080p and I've found that setting a custom scaling setting fixes all of the blurry text issues I had with the 4k one. However, when I apply a custom scaling setting, it gets applied to both monitors, not just one, which makes the 1080p monitor look really zoomed in, which I don't want.

Is there any way to apply individual custom scaling settings to both monitors? Are there any third party softwares that help to do this?

According to theory, Windows 10 natively supports custom scaling on a per-monitor basis....... Is that not working for you?

Are you referring to the scaling options from the dropdown menu or the one where you can type in a custom scaling size in 'advanced saling settings'? Because I'm referring to the latter. The former 'works' but has issues with blurry text and the like.

According to theory, Windows 10 natively supports custom scaling on a per-monitor basis....... Is that not working for you?

Are you referring to the scaling options from the dropdown menu or the one where you can type in a custom scaling size in 'advanced saling settings'? Because I'm referring to the latter. The former 'works' but has issues with blurry text and the like.

If you get too far from your native resolution, yeah, that's gonna be a problem. I think Win 10 also has a setting to help correct that.... Have a read here. That *might* help.

If you get too far from your native resolution, yeah, that's gonna be a problem. I think Win 10 also has a setting to help correct that.... Have a read here. That *might* help.

No dice. The software that was linked with the article you mentioned seems to work exactly the same as Windows custom scaling. That is - it fixes the issue, but it applies the scaling option to both monitors as opposed to just one, which I don't want.