Fallout 4 Boston Area FPS Issues.

robeagle

Have you tried "ReSaver", to clean up your save game? Worked great for me. (cleaned out orphaned scripts, and various other things.)

I have not (FallrimTools correct?)

I am not familiar with how to use it either.

Though Judging by what the Nexus page says, its suggested not to delete unattached instances in Fallout 4 due to the fact that is how the game runs usually.

Yep, FallRim tools. I used it to clear orphaned scripts (and it found 11 of them.....), a couple of the other things under the cleaning menu, and 99% of my game crashes went away.

Might I ask which options you used?

There are quite a few and I do not wish to accidentally break my Game.

Clean out orphaned scripts. Leave the rest, see how it goes. I removed unattached instances, and elements, didn't touch the rest. (I think the first one got the scripts.)

Seemingly my game is not crashing anymore, I believe this has fixed it! Thank you! (Took some time to figure out how to use the Tool but, should be useful in the future for other Bethesda games!)

Clean out orphaned scripts. Leave the rest, see how it goes. I removed unattached instances, and elements, didn't touch the rest. (I think the first one got the scripts.)

Seemingly my game is not crashing anymore, I believe this has fixed it! Thank you! (Took some time to figure out how to use the Tool but, should be useful in the future for other Bethesda games!)

That is AWESOME! My game seems to be MUCH more stable since as well. Down around Quincy, I was crashing about every five minutes. After cleaning, I was able to go thru the whole place, and play for several more hours, without a crash. Played till I exited the game normally. :D

That is AWESOME! My game seems to be MUCH more stable since as well. Down around Quincy, I was crashing about every five minutes. After cleaning, I was able to go thru the whole place, and play for several more hours, without a crash. Played till I exited the game normally. :D

Its crazy the things that will fix a Bethesda Game :laugh: