Search box in post section

thepatolas

Hi guys. Probably this may have already been suggested, but I wanted to reinforce the importance of a search bar in the posts section on the mod page.

It would be easy to search for terms to know about, for example: "compatibility with mod x" or "CTD".

After all, such cases may have been resolved by a user who installed the mod, and commented in previous pages.

This search option could optimize the time, instead of waiting for the mod author to give feedback, or simply go to the page and use Ctrl + F.

Edited by thepatolas

Hi guys. Probably this may have already been suggested, but I wanted to reinforce the importance of a search bar in the posts section on the mod page.

It would be easy to search for terms to know about, for example: "compatibility with mod x" or "CTD".

After all, such cases may have been resolved by a user who installed the mod, and commented in previous pages.

This search option could optimize the time, instead of waiting for the mod author to give feedback, or simply go to the page and use Ctrl + F.

In the POSTS Tab of any mod page, click the FORUM THREAD button at the top of the first post, to the left of the "POST COMMENT" button, that will take you to the Forum Version/Layout of the Posts on the Mod page, (Like this forum) where you can use the Search Box up above to your right.

I use this all the time, rather than slogging through page after page in the Posts section of a mod page.

In the POSTS Tab of any mod page, click the FORUM THREAD button at the top of the first post, to the left of the "POST COMMENT" button, that will take you to the Forum Version/Layout of the Posts on the Mod page, (Like this forum) where you can use the Search Box up above to your right.

I use this all the time, rather than slogging through page after page in the Posts section of a mod page.

thanks for the tip!

Edited by thepatolas