No sunny weather!

goranpaa

Hi!

I have played for some hours now with a new installation ( GOG ) But so far I haven't had one single day with sunny weather. I have tried some " Nice weather " mods but no cigar. I also have tried the Paradise weather command without sucess. Tthe only decent weather i have got is clear but not the really sunny one. :confused:

So now I'm out of ideas. Please help!

Edited by goranpaa

Hi!

I have played for some hours now with a new installation ( GOG ) But so far I haven't had one single day with sunny weather. I have tried some " Nice weather " mods but no cigar. I also have tried the Paradise weather command without sucess. Tthe only decent weather i have got is clear but not the really sunny one. :confused:

So now I'm out of ideas. Please help!

Hi! Thank you for trying to help me! But I have allready tried that.

What month/season is it currently?

Hi!

I have totally forgot to check the time of year me beeing stupid. Thanks for reminding me! It's Heartfire the 12:th. So no wonder the weather aren't beautiful. :- )

Edited by goranpaa

What month/season is it currently?

Hi!

I have totally forgot to check the time of year me beeing stupid. Thanks for reminding me! It's Heartfire the 12:th. So no wonder the weather aren't beautiful. :- )

Looking on the bright side, your character will not need sunglasses for at least another six months.